We are currently seeking a PRN Health Fitness Specialist to work at one of our corporate fitness centers located in Hopkinton, MA!
Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
Summary: In addition to the Essential Functions below, this position is primarily responsible for participating in all daily fitness center operations in order to ensure optimal performance of the Fitness Center, which include floor supervision, fitness assessments, new member orientation, group exercise instruction and personal training.
The qualified candidate will work 2 evening shifts, 2 morning shifts and 1 “mid-shift”, Monday-Friday.
- Provide “Best of Class” customer service to all Fitness Center members according to TCHS Exercise Leadership, and Customer Service Standards
- Provides exercise leadership expertise in the areas of supervised workouts, fitness testing, exercise prescriptions and group exercise instruction according to the latest American College of Sports Medicine, Exercise Testing and Prescription guidelines (fitness testing and exercise prescription), AFAA (for group exercise) and TCHS Exercise Leadership, Fitness Floor Supervision, and Customer Service Standards
- Continuous upkeep of in-house facility duties as listed in the TCHS Facility Appearance Policy and facility audit plan
- Assist TCHS team in implementation of strategic program and marketing plans
- Assist the Health Fitness manager with monthly reporting statistics
- Ensure compliance to equipment preventative maintenance schedule and immediately report any facility or equipment issues
- Assist in the establishment and on-going coordination of the membership database/adherence program
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the site manager
- Partner with fitness team and related departments to provide optimal performance of the Fitness Center to meet the needs and satisfaction of client
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Execute safe and effective fitness services
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V