Administrative Assistant Field
Santa Clara, CA
We have an opening for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to work at our employer health center located in Santa Clara, CA!
Take Care Health Systems (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
Summary: Provides support with the daily activities of a client’s Environmental Health and Safety department
- Establishing and maintaining vendor services (e.g. training, optical services, medical supplies, occupational physician coverage, etc.) by updating vendor contact information in electronic system and researching new vendors as needed
- Related administrative functions may include: processing P.O.’s, ensuring vendor insurance coverage, agreed standards and service commitments fulfilled, tracking time and budget, and submitting invoices.
- Assist in report preparation and tracking status of programs located on site specific data management systems including learning management systems and financial systems (P.O. tracking & invoicing control).
- Track all vendor expenses to ensure 100% accurate spending on time sensitive monthly operating invoices.
- Provide first aid, emergency preparedness and fitness supply inventory control and restocking service.
- In collaboration with site liaison, assist with management of specialized health and wellness services. These services may include: health surveillance tracking, legal postings (e.g. OSHA log), flu shot program, blood drive outreach and communications, travel health service referral, scheduling MERT training.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
- One year certificate from college or technical school with concentration in administrative support for medical settings; at least three years experience in an administrative or coordinator role
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
Our Administrative professionals are the lifeblood of our company. At Take Care Health Systems, you’re so much more than just a team member, you’re an integral part of our most unique and valuable asset; our team. That’s why we place so much importance on providing a workplace that not only administers unparalleled care to our patients, but also to our team members.
Take Care Health Systems has a wide variety of Administrative careers for job-seeking professionals who want to have an active role at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our team members flourish in an environment that allows them to operate with flexibility, and enjoy a culture that fosters open and honest communication. If you want a job that will put your administrative experience and outstanding project management skills to work, consider an Administrative career at Take Care Health Systems.
Together we can redefine the future of healthcare. One conversation. One patient. One community at a time. If you share our passion for care as a calling--not just a job, we may have a home for you on a team of like-minded professionals at the leading edge of a new movement in healthcare.