We have an opening for a Full time Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to work at our state-of-the-art employer health & wellness center, The Center for Living Well, located at Walt Disney World ® near Orlando, Florida!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
The Center for Living Well has embraced the Patient Centered Medical home (PCMH) model and has been recognized as a fully accredited Medical Home by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) in October of 2011.
Our providers at the Center work in a team-based environment and serve as clinical leaders who focus on providing the highest quality of care for all patients. At the Center for Living Well our providers have every opportunity to concentrate on the practice of medicine while a highly skilled management team takes care of the rest. The Center is only open to full time Disney Cast members and their dependents and provides the full spectrum of primary care services with an emphasis on disease prevention and holistic condition management of those in a chronic disease state. This position will allow you to work in a patient-centric environment utilizing both clinical and technological best practices in medicine. This Center for Living Well is a modern facility equipped with a full service pharmacy, high resolution digital radiology, a team of health coach nurses serving the needs of patients as it relates to lifestyle and chronic condition support, on-site behavioral health (staffed with both psychologists and psychiatrists), Insurance company advocates, and a laboratory collection site with electronic data exchange back into our Electronic Medical Record.
The Center for Living Well is open every day of the week. This position will work Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm with weekend and holiday rotations OR 8:30am-7pm four variable days a week.
· Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician
· Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
· Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions
· Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary
· Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
· Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment
· Maintains Electronic Medical Records software
· Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing practices
· Other duties as assigned
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!