We have an opening for a Full-time Registered Nurse/RN to serve as our Health Center Manager at employer health center located in Houston, TX!
Take Care Health Systems (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
Summary: This position is responsible for managing a broad range of staff members, both support staff and technical staff and ensuring the scheduling and service levels are being met.
· Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (8 – 22 headcount)
· Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise (fitness etc.) as needed
· Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
· Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
· Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt);
· Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management
· Provides input to Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
· Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
· Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
· Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
· Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
· Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
· Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
· Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
· Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
· Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
· Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
· Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
· Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!