We have an opening for a Full time Health Center Supervisor/Clinician RN to work at our employer health center located in Manassas, VA!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
This position will work Monday-Friday 6am-3pm.
· Typically oversees the management of a single, small site (<10 headcount)
· Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise (i.e. RN) and supervisory responsibilities
· Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
· Manages a limited number of employees – responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
· Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
· Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
· Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
· Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
· Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
· Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to Medical Care and outcomes dept regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
· Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies or procedures is followed
· Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
· Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc.
· Assists in the identification and use of local per diems to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
· Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
· Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
· Other duties as assigned
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!