Take Care Health Systems, is an innovative organization that provides the American workforce with the benefits of improved wellness and preventive care. We operate on-site employee healthcare programs, clinics and fitness centers for some of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
We are proud to introduce our newest employee health center in Silver Springs, MD where we will provide Acute Episodic Care services. We are currently seeking a Per Diem (PRN-As Needed) Nurse Practitioner to join us in this setting. This person will work approximately 4 hours per week. There are no guaranteed hours or benefits for this position.
· Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician
· Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
· Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions
· Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary
· Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
· Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment
· Maintains medical records (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
· Educates and coaches nursing staff on best nursing practices
· Other duties as assigned