Health Center Supervisor\Clinician RN
St. Paul, MN
Send to a Friend
We have an opening for a Full Time Health Center Supervisor Registered Nurse to work at our employer health center located in St Paul, MN.
Occupational Health Experience Required!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (8 – 22 headcount)
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise (fitness etc.) as needed
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt)
- Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management
- Provides input to Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- 2 – 3 years management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Current certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Prior management experience
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university is preferred
- Training skills a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
At Take Care Health Systems, our Nurses are the foundation of our company. So much more than just the front lines, the everyday touchpoint between our company and our patients, you are our most unique and valuable asset. That’s why we place so much importance on providing a workplace that not only administers unparalleled care to our patients, but also to our team members.
The job our Nurses do makes all the difference to each and every one of our patients. And the care and understanding with which you serve them is the lifeblood of our company. And it’s why we pledge to strongly support you in your professional development through our accredited Continuing Education programs at no cost to you.
Together we can redefine the future of healthcare. One conversation. One patient. One community at a time. If you share our passion for care as a calling--not just a job, we may have a home for you on a team of like-minded healthcare professionals at the leading edge of a new movement in healthcare.