Health Center Manager RN
Send to a Friend
Due to a recent promotion we are currently seeking a Full-Time HEALTH CENTER MANAGER-RN, to work in our worksite primary care health and wellness center located in Tunica, MS.
NOTE: RN and Clinic Management experience Required!
Health Center Manager is responsible for managing a broad range of staff members, both support staff and technical staff and ensuring the scheduling and service levels are being met. Provides strategic account management and is an innovative leader.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (8 – 22 headcount)
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt); Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- Interact with client representatives as required
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
Requirements Required Qualifications:
- 2 – 3 years management experience in a clinic, outpatient or ambulatory care center
- Bachelor’s degree with Master's preferred
- Registered Nurse license and current license in state of Mississippi
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Strong business acumen required
Health Center Management Jobs
At Take Care Health Systems, our Health Center Management professionals are the lifeblood of our company. So much more than just the front lines, the everyday touchpoint between our company and our patients, you are our most unique and valuable asset. That’s why we place so much importance on providing a workplace that not only administers unparalleled care to our patients, but also to our colleagues.
It is the job our Health Center Management professionals do that makes the difference for each and every patient. We are looking for kind, caring job-seeking professionals who are eager to listen to and support the needs of each of our patients to join our team as a Health Center Management professional.
Together we can redefine the future of healthcare. One conversation. One patient. One community at a time. If you share our passion for care as a calling--not just a job, we may have a home for you on a team of like-minded healthcare professionals at the leading edge of a new movement in healthcare.