Client Billing Specialist
We have an opening for a Client Billing Specialist to work at our corporate headquarters located in Franklin, TN
Take Care Health Systems (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
The Client Billing Specialist is responsible for working directly with the finance and operations teams to prepare monthly invoicing based on client contract parameters for client sites. Various ad hoc reporting and analysis is also required. This position will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager and involve direct interaction with the Manager of Finance & Accounting Operations.
- Generate and distribute billings for multiple clients with 5 billing cycles per month with capability of observing financial trends related to each client
- Communicate with internal personnel and external clients to ensure accurate billings.
- Review vendor invoices to determine items are billed accurately
- Interpret contracts to determine correct billing terms.
- Create special reporting as necessary
- Handle DSO’s and client needs
- Work closely with Financial Analyst for billing setup, maintenance, and on-going daily operations
- Find ways to simplify and automate manual procedures
- Working closely with Accounts Payable and Shared Services to get accurate data
- Work closely with DSO and sites to provide accurate GL/task coding
- Provide the upmost quality of customer service for all departments in the company and clients
Requirements: Must be willing to work overtime during month-end billing process
Our Finance professionals are the lifeblood of our company. At Take Care Health Systems, you’re so much more than just a team member, you’re an integral part of our most unique and valuable asset; our team. That’s why we place so much importance on providing a workplace that not only administers unparalleled care to our patients, but also to our team members.
Take Care Health Systems has a wide variety of Finance careers for job-seeking professionals who want to have an active role at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our team members flourish in an environment that allows them to operate with flexibility, and enjoy a culture that fosters open and honest communication. If you want a job that will put your Finance skills and experience to work, consider a career at Take Care Health Systems.
Together we can redefine the future of healthcare. One conversation. One patient. One community at a time. If you share our passion for care as a calling--not just a job, we may have a home for you on a team of like-minded professionals at the leading edge of a new movement in healthcare.