We have an opening for a Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) to work at our employer health center located in Elko NV!
Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
· Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow
· Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests.
· Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law
· Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed
· Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
· Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision)
· Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures
· Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged
· Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction
· Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
· Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner
· Maintains medical records (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
· Maintains a clean and safe environment.
· Follows infection control procedures
· Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information
· Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V