· Master's degree (MSN) required
· At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
· Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
· Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
· Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
· Training skills a plus
· Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
· Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
· Experience in occupational medicine
· Skilled in treating and managing orthopedic injuries and emergency response.
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!