Administrative Assistant Field
We have an opening for a full time Administrative Assistant to work at our employer health center located in McLean, VA!
Take Care Health Systems (www.takecareemployersolutions.com) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
- Schedule appointments and provide follow-up and reminder calls
- Pull and file charts for scheduled appointments
- Orient new employees
- Create signage and bulletin boards for daily, weekly and monthly programs
- Coordinate Lunch and Learns, meetings, conferences (email reminders, procure equipment, schedule conference rooms, etc.)
- Create calendar and scroll cards for monthly programming
- Update displays with current medical information--keep displays clean and orderly
- Share information about incentive programs with patients
- Charting in Medgate as needed
- Update all HRC manuals
- Assist in completing TCHS annual score cards
- Call facilities for equipment needed (file cabinets, repairs, bulletin boards)
- Call IT support for printer breakdowns
- Order medical and office supplies as needed
- Other duties as required
While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
· Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
· Excel experience a must
· Great customer service
· Patient confidentiality a must
- 3 years Medical Office/front desk experience
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
Our Administrative professionals are the lifeblood of our company. At Take Care Health Systems, you’re so much more than just a team member, you’re an integral part of our most unique and valuable asset; our team. That’s why we place so much importance on providing a workplace that not only administers unparalleled care to our patients, but also to our team members.
Take Care Health Systems has a wide variety of Administrative careers for job-seeking professionals who want to have an active role at the forefront of an emerging industry. Our team members flourish in an environment that allows them to operate with flexibility, and enjoy a culture that fosters open and honest communication. If you want a job that will put your administrative experience and outstanding project management skills to work, consider an Administrative career at Take Care Health Systems.
Together we can redefine the future of healthcare. One conversation. One patient. One community at a time. If you share our passion for care as a calling--not just a job, we may have a home for you on a team of like-minded professionals at the leading edge of a new movement in healthcare.