Take Care Health Systems is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work PRN (as needed) in our facility located in Watertown, MA
The clinic is open M-F from 7:30am-4:30pm and coverage needs would be within those hours.
About the Company: As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems includes Take Care Consumer Solutions (www.takecarehealth.com), managers of convenient care clinics located at select Walgreens drugstores nationwide, and Take Care Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com), managers of worksite-based health and wellness services. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our trusted community of providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare to all individuals. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an Equaly Opportunity Employer of nice people
- Provide acute care and assistance with injectables for ill/injured patients during the regular operating hours of the BeWell Health Center.
- Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the BeWell Health Center under the direction of the collaborating Physician.
- Provide coordination and referrals for patients only into other Client health benefits or health improvement programs (i.e. the employee assistance program, wellness coaching program and/or fitness center)
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures in accordance with Take Care's Preventative and Clinical Care guidelines.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions.
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary.
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refers patients to Primary Care Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Provide basic life support services (CPR, AED, etc.) and stabilization, as appropriate to patients for transport in an emergency.